Paris appuie la position sud africaine..
Paris est entrain d'appuyer la position sud africaine invitant mohamed bacar à déclarer immédiatement qu'il est prêt à organiser des élections présidentielles , et qu'il est prêt à accepter que les troupes africaines se déploient à Anjouan .C'est la condition siné qua non pour éviter un débarquement militaire .mais mohamed bacar va t il le faire , saçhant que c'est signer en quelque sorte sa sortie , la fin de son règne dans les jours à venir? En tous cas actuellement il sait qu'il a encore quelque jours devant lui pour choisir sa voie de sortie: En effet les sud africains et les français en déclarant régler à la dernière minute de façon diplomatique ce problème lui laisse une "bouffée d'oxygène de quelques jours" . S'il ne déclare pas ce que les français entendent de lui , Il est à coup sur certain que non seulement "la machine à débarquer " qui est déjà opérationnelle se mettra en mouvement , et là il faudra pas se faire d'illusions sur ce qui va se passer : il sera sûrement arrêté et livré à la justice de "sambi". mais surtout ceux qui n'accepteront pas cette issue et qui lui en voudront à mort sont les autonomistes qui se sont ralliés à lui en espérant dans ce combat maintenir les acquis D'anjouan , qui risquent bien sûr d'être "remis en cause " par ce débarquement...
ci dessous l'article en anglais:
Comoros government insists on attack, France talks of possibility of peaceful solution
MORONI, Comoros: A Comoros official insisted Thursday an
Andreani also said plans for an invasion were on course, with troops from four nations mobilizing. The transfer of troops to Moheli, the island nearest Anjouan, began Thursday, she said.
Soihir, the Cabinet official, appeared frustrated at the lack of action.
"Verbally they support us, but the French, the South Africans and the Americans are false friends to the Comoros," he said by telephone from Moheli, charging that Bacar had been backed by unnamed private individuals on the nearby, French-controlled island of Mayotte.
Soihir speculated a helicopter that crashed on Anjouan a day earlier had flown from Mayotte as part of a bid by the private individuals to evacuate Bacar. He did elaborate on how he had come to that conclusion.
The French government has said that the helicopter was not a military aircraft and had been tracking illegal fishing in the region. French officials say it crashed due to mechanical failure. The French Embassy in Moroni refused to respond to Soihir's comments concerning the helicopter.
The helicopter was carrying three people when it crashed. No one was injured, and Bacar's forces allowed two of those aboard to go to Mayotte Wednesday. The third stayed in Anjouan while the crash was investigated, but was not arrested, according to an aide to Bacar.
Each of the three main islands in this Indian Ocean archipelago has a regional president. The country's main leadership, including President Ahmed Abdallah Sambi, is based in Moroni, on the main island of Grand Comore. The African Union is backing Sambi to protect the territorial integrity of the Comoros. Bacar, who had served as the island's president, has said he is seeking Anjouan's independence.
South Africa Foreign Minister Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma, addressing reporters in South Africa earlier this week, said that while other countries were ready to take military action, "our belief is that there is still a possibility of solving this diplomatically. Because it is to some extent unusual to go militarily into a place where there is no violence; where there is no loss of life; where there is no social unrest."
The Comoros, with a population of 700,000, has seen a series of coups since gaining independence from France in 1975. France says its interest now is confined to backing the African Union and ensuring the territorial integrity of the Comoros.